See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I decided on the Bandon from the city website and that it was right on Highway 101. The room was immaculate, with all the necessary comforts for 3 days as I was out fishing the Elk & Sixes rivers. Local shops, restaurants and a Bait & Tackle shop combined to provide points of interest to keep my off river hours occupied. I highly recommend staying there!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2015

On our way home from vacation, stopped at the Bandon Inn. It is on a hill, so it is easy to miss, but don't miss this gem. Our room overlooked the Marina which was very beautiful. We didn't eat in town but it looked as if there were many good places to choose from within walking distance. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. They have a very nice gift shop that is open late as well as early in the morning. The desk clerk was very amiable. We have added this as a favorite place to stop on our way to or from visiting with relatives further up in Oregon.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Al G, owner of another property at A Bandon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

This is not A Bandon Inn, this review is for Bandon Inn.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Last week I took my three sons (ages 44, 42 and 40) to Bandon Dunes in Bandon, OR for a golf outing to celebrate my 75th birthday. I had been to BD before and wanted the thrill of returning to play the courses with my sons. Needless to say we had a fantastic time (sun and heavy winds all six days) as we played all four courses as well as the par three Bandon Preserve. One of the highlights of our trip was staying at A Bandon Inn (the golfers lodge owned by Al Greenfield) approximately 10 minutes from the BD resort. The Inn is situated in a lovely woodsy private setting with a large outside deck, a fire pit and music pumped from the large entertainment room. As you drive into the lodge you are greeted by a large score card with the names of your foursome. The rooms and accommodations are "five star" (each room includes two queen size beds with private bath) and your stay includes a fantastic "Scottish Breakfast"...fresh brewed coffee is available at 5 AM...and an open bar each night. "Big Al" goes out of his way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. My three sons could not believe the service Al provided us and how enjoyable he made our stay. This is my third time staying at A Bandon Inn and it always exceeds my expectations. It truly is a luxurious lodge for golfers.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2011

A huge "THANK YOU" to Al and his staff for making my 50th birthday golf trip a fantastic experience. Al helped me with everything from securing our group's desired tee times, to selecting our caddies, and he even had pizza delivered the first night when our arrival was delayed.

As far as accomodations, rooms were spotless and personal items were organized every day. Al cooks a great breakfast every morning, made dinner reservations for us each evening, and had our favorite libations waiting for us when we returned from our day of golf. Each evening, we finished the day with good conversation and drinks around the firepit, just a perfect place to relax after a full day.

If you go to A Bandon Inn's website you will see that Al and his wife set out to create the perfect bed and breakfast designed for golfers. Through Al's boundless energy and attention to detail, he has done just that. Congratulations Al, and know that when my group returns to Bandon Dunes to play golf again, our first call will be to you.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2010

Very clean place and "Big Al" is great. You wake up in the morning to freshly brewed coffee and a fantastic breakfast personally cooked by "Big Al" himself. Off you go to golf at the most awesome golf destination on the West Coast. Upon your return to A Bandon Inn, your room will be cleaned and your personal items will be put in thier place with meticulous detail. You can stay and play cards in the poker room or sit outside by the fire pit and smoke a cigar. Or you could go into town to "Big Al's" Restaurant, McFarlin's Bar & Grill.
I will return to "Big Al's" place again sometime in the near future!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends