“Outstanding ”

Price range: US$10 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned since 2006 we are a casual fine dining restaurant on the Southern Oregon Coast. Coastal Cuisine & Italian-Inspired with Eclectic Wine Cellar & Full Bar. Fresh local ingredients whenever possible, house-made pastas, seafood, steak and more, house-made desserts. Please check with us frequently as our menu and market prices change with the season's local availability. Historical online menus/pricing does not reflect current menus/fees. Reservations are highly encouraged throughout the year due to limited space. Walk-ins welcome. Large group reservations welcome. We look forward to serving you while you Connect, Savor & Relax here at Alloro. Fall hours: 4:30-8pm Sun, Mon,Tue,Thurs,Fri,Sat with our last reservation seating 30 minutes prior to closing. Be sure to follow us on FB for schedules and events! We also offer KID’S MENU for 12yrs and under.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and picked this restaurant on the Oregon coast. We've been traveling the United States and this restaurant ranks in the top ten best places we've dined in the 25 states we've visited so far.
The crab bisque was the best I've tasted. My duck was outstanding. The accompanying vegetables were fabulous. Fresh and so beautifully prepared. My husband was very pleased with his fish stew. The rolls were delicious. I ordered two desserts because I couldn't decide on one. The lemon panna cotta I ate at the restaurant was fabulous and refreshing. I'm saving the dark chocolate cake for tomorrow. I am quite sure I won't be disappointed in it.
We like very good food and Alloro delivers it. The restaurant is charming and comfortable. Our server provided excellent service. The ladies room was immaculate. We don't drink alcohol, so I cannot comment on the wine selection but it must be excellent to accompany such wonderful food.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Elizabeth K

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Outstanding mix of OR local sourced and Italian menu. Very focused on quality - Foodie level experience. Good wine list - many exclusively sourced for this area. Even a killer 2010 Brunello you won't find anywhere else in OR. Highly recommended!

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Such a warm and inviting place with staff that makes you feel welcome. Susan has a true passion for the food that comes from her kitchen. It is hard to go wrong with any choice off the menu. The mussels had a great flavor and were quite large, the rib eye steak was cooked perfect and topped perfectly with the mushrooms. Rather extensive wine list with a great selection of Oregon wines. Dessert was a special treat with Tuaca to drink paired with a 5 layer chocolate cake! Great meal and can't recommend them highly enough.

1  Thank DrewH1974
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Always rewarding, we plan our drive south to make sure we are near Bandon around dinnertime. Server guided us through seafood options and wine pairings. Live music was a bonus, although a resonator guitar was a bit loud for the intimate space. Food was fresh, great flavour and well presented.

1  Thank heather g
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We had a lovely and memorable dinner here mid-May 2017. Husband and I stopped in Bandon on a long drive down the coast, and I reserved here based on great reviews and gluten-free friendly mentions. So happy we chose it, as the food and ambience were a real highlight of our coastal trip.

We both had the cacciucco fish stew, generous and fresh and well seasoned. The caesar salad was memorable not only for being perfectly lightly dressed, but also for the delicious polenta croutons. I am gluten free and they were knowledgeable about that.

The friendly owner discussed the night's special wine with us, and it was a very reasonably priced good choice. The restaurant is comfortable and elegant, and like most of the Oregon coast you will feel comfortable in casual clothing.

Bandon was an overnight stop for us, but this place is definitely worthy of a destination visit.

1  Thank DorothyinNJ