“BRUNCH”

Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I decided to take myself to sunday brunch since I've always wanted to try it out. There are stairs up to the restaurant and there is also an elevator available by the restrooms.I had an excellent waiter, I was quickly seated and went to check it out. The spread is laid out very nicely and different stations to partake in. I tried eggs benedict for the first time ,which looked great,I didn't like them but that was only a personal taste .nothing against the product. The hot dishes were in schaffer dishes. I had ham with pineapple, sausage, scrambled eggs. The food was good and warm, wasn't sure if the sausage was cooked thru so I didn't eat it. The ham and bacon were good. I loved the French toast bake. It was so good, I'm sure I ate way to much of it ! They had fruit, crepes muffins, bagels, lots of great looking food.The view out all the windows adds to the experience. You can get a beverage with the meal or you can upgrade your drink to a mimosa.I wasn't sure if I could go thru a second time ,but I found out that you could. My coffee was very good.I love eating here as the building is so pretty and I love that I could sit and eat and see the falls from my chair. It's so beautiful. The price is $21 for buffet and it's well worth it. I had a lovely experience . At this time the trail to the falls is still closed ,but they opened up the staircase so you can get some wonderful pictures from there.

Mark D, Owner at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi there,
Thank you for this wonderful 4-star review! We are passionate about serving freshly-made, locally-sourced food in the beauty of the Historic Multnomah Falls Lodge; so we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Sunday Brunch with us. Should you find yourself near Multnomah Falls again, we certainly hope to see you in for another Brunch! If Benedicts aren't to your liking, we think you'll enjoy our Smoked Salmon Hash or Chicken Fried Steak; we also have a fantastic dinner menu.

All the best to you and keep in touch:
FB.com/MultnomahFallsLodge | Twitter.com/MultnomahFall

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It was ok , a bit pricey but ok. I would suggest just pack a lunch for the hike and enjoy mother nature at its finest instead of going in a restaurant.

Hi Angela,
We wanted to personally reach out to you after reading this review. Please know we use locally-sourced, top-quality ingredients in our dishes and this is reflected in our price point; though we are sorry if you feel our cuisine was not worth the cost. Should you find yourself in the area again, we would love the opportunity to serve you a 5-star meal in the future - Our lunches are a great way to fuel up before a lovely hike in the Oregon forest!

All the best to you.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Wonderful lodge dinning with views of Multnomah falls through the glass walls and ceiling. The food and drinks really good.

Mark D, Owner at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We are proud of our lovely and historic lodge as well as our delicious cuisine, so it's wonderful to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your kind words are sincerely appreciated and we hope to see you in again soon!

All the best to you.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The falls were closed, but to our luck the restaurant was open and it was fabulous. The service perfectly friendly, an elegant spacious atmosphere and our meals were even better. The trout and salmon dishes are highly recommended. The menu shows the gluten free items and staff is knowledgeable too. Worth the trip even if the close access to the falls is closed. I wish I did live so far away in Texas.

Mark D, Manager at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Hey Dave,
Glad you were able to stop by our restaurant! Your compliments are very much appreciated and we'd love to see you next time you're in the area. Cheers!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

As a lifetime Portlander Multnomah Falls Lodge is a favorite.
The spectacular Scenic Columbia Gorge is the setting for the historic Multnomah Falls Lodge.
My favorite time to go is for breakfast and to sit by the oversized (wood burning fireplace) sipping my favorite warm morning concoction while looking at the falls and taking in the magnificent gorge.
That said it also makes a wonderful destination for lunch or dinner.
During the warm months the patio is also a terrific terrific place to enjoy the experience and enjoy a delicious meal.
The best Eggs Benedict is served here as is another favorite Eggs/Bacon/Pancakes and if that isn't what you're looking for there are many other delicious options.
Another bonus is that staff here are all top notch.
There is also a bar on the opposite side of the building from the restaurant that has bar seating and a large gas fireplace with sofas to relax on.
As the Union Pacific train travels by it will only add to the feeling of being somewhere special and quite unique.
For those interested there is also a gift shop on the ground floor which may also be accessed by an "Exit Through The Gift Shop" VIA the interior staircase from the restaurant.
Once outside make sure to stop and take in the view of the beautiful falls that serve as a splendid backdrop for a picture of yourself and know that other visitors are always happy to assist with this.
Stop by the Columbia Gorge information center located on the ground floor of the lodge where both rangers and volunteers are always happy to answer all questions regarding the many and various falls as well as information on the beautiful Scenic Columbia Gorge.

1  Thank Kevin R

Wow - thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed recommendation. We're thrilled to have your support and recommendation. Looking forward to your next visit. Take care!