“Would love to come back!”
Review of Sea Breeze Court

Sea Breeze Court
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Cannon Beach
Reviewed 25 May 2016

First time staying in Cannon Beach, and we can't wait to come back! Sea Breeze Court is a great option for this area. Very reasonably priced, and well laid out.

We chose a 2 queen bed suite. One bed was located in a separate bedroom, while the second bed was in the main living area. We had a corner unit, with views of the famous Haystack Rock. There was a full kitchen and dining area, and a pull-out sofa. The unit was large, and very well maintained. Nice and clean. Large selection of DVDs at the front desk, with complimentary microwave popcorn.

Only negative was that we could never fully connect to the internet. The signal was terrible, and never good enough to log into anything.

We hope to come back soon, and will definitely look into staying at the Sea Breeze Court.

Room Tip: Wifi was spotty, needs attention.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 May 2016

This hotel has the most comfortable beds, the nicest people who run/own it, and it allows dogs. I cannot say enough good things about it and cannot wait to return! We have stayed many places in Cannon Beach and this one is the very best!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling with our dog. The hotel is dog-friendly and very affordable.

The hotel is not on the beach, there is beach access across the street.

We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Check in and out is quick and easy.

There are restaurants and shops within walking distance.

The pictures on the web site do not show the rooms in the best light. Our room has a king bed, sofa, table and chairs, a small kitchen and a balcony with chairs. The room is clean and has everything you might need for your stay.

The hotel has two levels. No elevator so if stairs are difficult for you request a ground level room.

During our stays it was quiet and we had no issues with noise.

We will be back!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

When you want to go to The Very Expensive Cannon Beach, but you are on a budget, this is the place to stay.
First, the Location is perfect...it's across from Haystack!!!! all you do is walk one block down, turn right, and you pass the Wayfarer restaurant, (we will cover that later in this review) and YOU are on the Beach at Haystack! There is parking as well.
Check in is a breeze and the people are easy going and very nice. There are tons of movies in the office you can take to your room to watch. They also have internet. The room is very clean, and they have a kitchen and all you expect to use is there. No, it's not fancy, but it's very comfy. You can open your sliding door and hear the waves and smell the fresh air.
I like to stay at the Inn At Cannon Beach across the street, however when prices there are high, here's where I call first. As far as food, I eat Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner across the street at The Wayfarer. The food is outstanding and you are right on the beach! Talk about views. This trip was a 10 in my book and the value at Sea Breeze made it possible to take my 9 year old and her cusin for a night.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Victor M
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I just got back from a two night stay at Sea Breeze Court (10-12 April) and I highly recommend it as a base for any Cannon Beach visit. I had a studio room which, especially compared to the accommodation prices in Cannon Beach, was great value. The room was wonderful; spacious with a huge bed, three-seater sofa, table and chairs, and lovely gas fireplace. There was a good-size kitchenette equipped with everything you need (microwave, toaster, cutlery, plates, washing-up liquid, tea-towel). The bathroom was nice and clean with a good powered shower and plenty of fresh white towels. The balcony was wonderful as it overlooked Haystack Rock (I was in Room 205) and I sat out in the evenings watching the street below - I even had a partial view of the ocean! It also has information about the local shops/cafes/restaurants and free wifi which was wonderful for me because I was there for work and had to spend some of the day working in my room.

I loved the mid-town location. It's about a 10 minute walk to downtown where all main shops are - but this mid-town area is really nice. Sea Breeze Court is right next to the bus stop and the Sleepy Monk coffee shop which is a must-visit when in Cannon Beach. There's a few places to eat just a few steps from the motel so you don't have to go downtown to get great food and the best coffee!

Most importantly, I have to mention the service and just how accommodating the team at Sea Breeze Court is. From the very first phone-call I made to book the room, Ken was absolutely wonderful. On my day of arrival, I got to Cannon Beach at 9.20am (as I arrived on the bus). As check-in is at 2pm, I went to see if I could leave my bags in the office until then. They not only took them in, but Ken then called me at 11am to say he'd got a room ready for me early. The office is stocked with DVDs, and even when Ken isn't in there, he leaves his number and can be contacted about anything straight away.

I travel a lot and have stayed in hundreds of hotels, motels, B&Bs and hostels - this is at the top of my list for overall experience. For the price, the quality completely exceeded my expectations and I will without a doubt be staying there for every trip I make to Cannon Beach.

Stayed: April 2016