“Would stay here again”
Review of Sea Breeze Court

Sea Breeze Court
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Cannon Beach
Reviewed 13 November 2016

This is an older, but well maintained/clean property. It appears to be a family owned operation; the woman in the office was very helpful and friendly. The property is in the center of town, with easy access to shops and restaurants. We had a king room with a fireplace and kitchenette. This hotel was also friendly on the wallet.

Room Tip: We had a second floor with with a view towards the ocean
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary S

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Having never been to OR before, I knew I wanted to see the coast before going to the Portland area. I spent my first two nights at the Sea Breeze Court; I was touched by the beauty of the area and the kindness of the proprietors. What a delightful property! I had agonized over staying "near" the beach vs "on" the beach, and this was the best option. I was up around 7 am each morning, walking to the beach, checking out the tide pools, & taking photos of Haystack Rock. It made me get out of the room to experience the ocean, rather than sit on a balcony & gaze upon it. The room was so cozy & had everything that I needed. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank EverleighYours
Reviewed 10 September 2016

This was a pleasant surprise. We loved the spacious rooms.
We had a TV in each room with a fireplace in the living room. Right across the street from the Ocean and walking distance to town and restaurants. The place had a simple decor but was warm and cozy. It also had a kitchen area which was great. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately we only had one night here but it was a good night! We were in 204, a 2 bedroom suite facing the ocean (street) which felt like our own apartment. The suite was clean and comfortable. Since we had our own kitchen we decided to stop at the local market and pick up breakfast supplies. It was nice to cook at 'home'.
We chatted with the owners daughter who runs the place with her brother. You can tell they take pride in their place.
They also seemed to have a endless library of DVD's for their guests to check out, which would certainly be nice for a rainy day trapped with children.
Cannon Beach is a fun town, we wish we had had more time to spend here but the rest of Oregon is calling.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieMN
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I spent 4 nights in the 2 bedroom unit at Sea Breeze Court and loved it. Bev and Ken are wonderful hosts and take great pride in their motel. It is intimate and in the perfect location. One block to the beach, plenty of restaurants and shopping around Sea Breeze and only a 10-15 minute walk to the quaint "downtown". It is quiet with plenty of natural light, lots of parking. I highly recommend Sea Breeze Court for your stay in Cannon Beach. I will certainly return next year. Great memories of Cannon Beach.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends