“One Visit Was Enough”

Canyon Mountain Cafe & Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We decided to try this little restaurant today and we're sorry we did. The place was dirty and outdated--I had flies fighting for my meal and a dead one laying on the window sill by our table. The service was so-so. I ordered their Spinach Chicken Cobb Salad and got a plate piled with the ingredients including cold, boiled, chopped up chicken breast(??). I had to ask for another plate so I could actually make a salad that I could eat--I left off the "chicken". My husband was excited to see Indian Tacos listed on the menu and ordered one--there was very little resemblance to a true Indian taco. The shell was some hard, flat bread type of thing instead of the puffy fried dough that normally is served with the toppings. We really try to support local businesses and we're pretty easy going, but this place won't be getting our business again and we won't be recommending it either.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went in and tried to order several items on the menu.They were out of all of our choices.We had ordered soda for all seven of us. We told them since they had no food that we wanted we were going to leave. Were charged the 17.00 for the drinks.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The place we needed to do business was closed over the noon hour. We decided to check out the town & seen this interesting cafe. The chili was good, I really enjoyed the homemade fries along with a great bacon cheeseburger. My husband had the spaghetti dinner which he said was good, just needed more seasoning in it. The place is not fancy but is very clean with a very friendly waitress.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We have had breakfast there numerous times and have always enjoyed it. Great food wonderful service very pleasant staff. When you have a special request on how to cook the eggs it's done to perfection. ?Great everytime.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The food was good, the conversation was lively. Great place to stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner.