“Great Food”

Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Cow Creek Restaurant at Seven Feathers is the perfect place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Great service and great food at the right price!
Reviewed 21 March 2017

A friend and I had breakfast and lunch there and the food was great. The prices were very good too. The service was excellent. Everyone was very friendly and pleasant, there was only one waitress who needed to learn how to smile and be friendly. Overall it was great.Thanks

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Cow Creek Restaurant has totally gone down hill in the last 3 or 4 years. It use to be a good place to eat but now we go to the Buffet or Stix. Unfortunately Cow Creek is the only place that serves breakfast in the Casino. On our recent visit, our waitress only entered my order then went on break. I received my meal but nothing for my husband. The breaker waitress checked into what happened and found no order was placed for him. My food then got cold waiting for his meal to come. Our waitress didn't let us know she was going on break and tell who was covering for her. Luckily the breaker waitress was very nice and took care of us. Our waitress got the cost of his meal taken off our bill, however, she never apologized or seemed to care about the mistake.

Thank Jerry And Melod... W
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I am an elderly person with dysphagia (swallowing and chewing difficulty) and it is very hard for me to find a restaurant that is willing to prepare food that I can swallow. I contacted Seven Feathers Casino via email and was assured that they could accommodate my needs. Then I received a call from Executive Chef Mark Henry and he was very gracious and also assured me that I would be taken care of. He did ask if I would let him know when I was going to visit so he could be sure that everything was OK. My daughter and I visited the Cow Creek Restaurant on Friday, March 17, 2017 and after we were seated I received a phone call from Chef Mark. I told him we were there in the Cow Creek Restaurant and he said he would be right over. He was there in less than 5 minutes and had another chef with him and they both spoke to me and my daughter and assured us they would take care of us. After some of the treatment I have had at other restaurants, this is very refreshing and I appreciate it a great deal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone at any time. Kudos to Chef Mark and all the staff at Cow Creek Restaurant. Love you all!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast on a Friday morning. Ordered an omelet with side of bacon. Omelet was overlooked and dry, bacon was old and leathery, coffee was cold and service wasn't that great. It seemed like an effort for wait person to get hot coffee and never came back to ask if everything was ok. I had to tag her down. Not a good experience here!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The food is plentiful and very good,service is great.The only bad thing is it takes awhile to get your food.