“Specials are a good deal.”

Cow Creek Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Cow Creek Restaurant at Seven Feathers is the perfect place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Great service and great food at the right price!
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We ate here twice for dinner, taking advantage of the specials--ribeye one night and ribs the other. Food was tasty and good for the price.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I’m gluten intolerant and their french fries have a coating on them and share a fryer.
They use real Heinz ketchup, which is a plus. My burger was prepared perfectly and was tasty. The mushrooms and onions were grilled perfectly and they use real bacon. Very reasonable $9.50. My server, Kittie was knowledgeable about food contents and preparation and was genuinely interested in my dining experience.
I would definitely come back if passing thru.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We just changed our tradition. For 30 years we stopped at a place up the road. We stopped here our last trip and found it much nicer. Lots of parking, nice restrooms and a breakfast special that was excellent.

Great service, coffee cups never empty and we were in and out fast!

Our new go to place.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Servers were too busy talking to each other than to do their job. Food was served cold and the meat on the French dip was dry. We were only served water, our drinks were never recieved. Took over 15 minutes just to get our ticket so we could pay. I could understand if they were busy but there was only 3 other tables with customers.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Had a delicious perfectly cooked rib eye steak with veggies and loaded baked potato for an amazing low price with my club card. Wife ordered a melt in your mouth chicken fried steak off the very complete menu choices. Short wait to get in and fast courteous service.

1  Thank P4637CYmichaelk