“A little expensive, but good value”

Gathering Place Buffet
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Canyonville
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Explore a mouth-watering array of Asian, Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean and classic American dishes in the Gathering Place Buffet. Make plans to take in the incredible Seafood Buffet
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The window seating with a view of the mountains is especially nice. Salad fixings are good. The rest is the usual, but with a nice staff, OK. A little pricy for a casino, I think.

Harrison B, Manager at Gathering Place Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

S6916QPjoeb, thank you for taking the time to leave a 4-star review. It is truly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

It's cheap cafeteria type eats if you have the players card...Not much variety and bland. Service is spotty, we went on Wed bbq, Mon pasta, and Thurs seafood. 9.99 on Mon and Wed was ok but even 21.99 for seafood not worth it at all. Sorry FAIL here could be good....

Harrison B, Manager at Gathering Place Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you, Lisa, for your review. I am sorry your experience at Seven Feathers was not in line with expectations. If you have a second, please reach out to me at social@sevenfeathers.com, I would love the opportunity to discuss further. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I hope everytime we come it gets better but again leaving dissapointed. Don't be so afraid to add seasoning to the food. The staff always seem disorganized and confused. It's s buffet it's not complicated
If you'd stay on top of clearing tables as you go we wouldn't have plates stacked on our table. Train the staff to pull plates everytime they come by and you all will make happy customers.

Harrison B, Manager at Gathering Place Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Tim, thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. It is our mission to create the condition for positive memorable experiences. I am sorry your experience did not match expectations. Your opinion is important to us. If you would like to reach out to discuss further I am here to listen, social@sevenfeathers.com. Thanks again for leaving a review.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Drove 2 hours for Dungeness crab. Long wait. They were not cooked right dried out & 2 much salt. 3 Rivers in Florence is $17 for seafood buffet. Food is cheaper and no waiting. 1HR+45 MINUTEs. The manager didn't really care. 7 feathers used to be better. Very dissapointed. Hotel is great, casino is great, but THE WAIT TIME eating SUCKS at Gather place!!!!!! Bring a sack lunch or pack the Peanut Butter n Jelly....

Soogie699, thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. I am sorry you experienced a long wait time and the meal was not on par with expectations. On very busy nights, when tables are filled with large groups, wait times can be longer than normal. If you get a chance, please reach out to me at social@sevenfeathers.com, I would like to know more about your experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We ate at The Gathering Place this past weekend. We were disappointed in the experience. It was advertised as all you can eat steak and sushi night. Well there was steak and there was sushi, but not what would be expected if a night was dedicated to it. 3 types of sushi and some sashimi was it. Not even the standard California roll (not that I consider it real sushi, haha) but you would think it would be there. What it was was the usual buffet with a pan of precooked steaks (med well to well) and the small sushi selection. They really need to work on this if they are going to advertise as they do.

KandjOregon, thank you for your review. I am sorry your experience here at seven feathers was not on par with expectations. If you have a moment please reach out to me at social@sevenfeathers.com. I would love the opportunity to discuss further. Your experience is important to us. Thank you