Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
Hotels.com
Woodsman Country Lodge(Crescent)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$194
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016

On the way to Crater Lake we decided to stay in Chemult. The Budget Inn was over priced and TOO CLOSE to the highway. We were told that traffic noise would stop around 9 p.m. At 2 a.m. I could still hear trucks roaring down the road. Not a place I would recommend for a peaceful night of rest.

3  Thank GFCTx
Reviewed 6 October 2016

There aren't many choices for lodging in Chemult and this one is by far the least expensive. The rooms are small, its appearance is down at the heels, but everything in the room was clean and functioned. As for the town, about the only option for food after 3pm is the Subway/Pilot Station next door. Ask for a room at the back of the complex as road noise can be intrusive.

3  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We stopped here for one night in August on our way from Portland to Crater Lake. Got exactly what we expected. Room was affordable, located near a gas station and a good diner. Room was clean and had a cable. Wifi was so-so. Overall we were satisfied and had a solid night's sleep. It's not the Ritz, but if you're even thinking about this place, then you don't expect it to be.

Room Tip: It's right by the highway, which has quite a lot of truck traffic, so you might try for a room that is closer to the woods.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niko K
Reviewed 1 October 2016

This is unacceptable. Budget is fine, poor maintenance is not. Thrift store bed linens, scary. Hair on the bathroom floor disgusting. Don't stay here. The $ art about it proximity to crater lake. Stay in LaPine, it is only 15 minutes farther north,
This was one of the worst places we have ever stayes

Room Tip: Don't even coonsider
2  Thank Midge S
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Having stayed at Budget before, I called from the road to reserve a room. I said I would not be in until 10:30 pm. I left my name, confident my room would be there. When I arrived, the man had not reserved a room for me and claimed that someone else had "taken your room." Funny, no one else was likely to have an ID with my name on it. He simply didn't hold it for me and then acted like it was my fault. He did hold a room for someone who booked through "booking.com." Stayed at the Chemult Motel for less money and about the same quality--not great but adequate. And, much friendlier folks.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family