“Good food and fun atmosphere”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #16 of 89 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Red robin does it right with a good variety of good food. Fun for lunch and dinner or drinks and birthdays too!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We did the order online to go and had great service!!! The food was hot and fresh and ready to go on time. We will do that again for sure!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Had a birthday burger deal to redeem, I’ve been to Red Robin before, but not this location, sat in bar area, waited for awhile to get menu, and it wasn’t crowded, it seemed short staffed, it was about 2pm, but someone came over, got a drink and ordered, burger delicious!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This was my first time at this Red Robin and I thought that it was very good. The restaurant was very clean and well maintained. Our server was polite, friendly and professional. Our burgers were very good. I thought the steak fries were excellent.
I will be back.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Now have a cool 'order & pay by iPad' in the bar area. Nice spot for a quick single diner. Also can get a slightly smaller burger and save a $1. Good for me since I can't eat a big standard burger.