“we were tiered and hungry”

Fultano's Black Rock Pizza
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Clatskanie
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We want to not only give you a great meal, but a total dining experience! From the moment you walk in the door, you will be greeted and appreciated. We will do our best to be sure we exceed your expectations- our staff is awesome, our bathrooms are clean, and our food is awesome!
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We had been traveling all day, it was getting late and the entire car was hungry and tiered and we did not have any place to camp that night. We came upon Fultano's and decided to eat. It was really good pizza we all enjoyed, but the friendly staff was why I wanted to write this review. They were all young high school or college kids working, but I told the young man working the cash register that we needed a place to camp, he told me all types of places by the Ocean, but we were not going to make it that far. He asked a young woman employee who told us about the local park having camping. This park was only blocks away. I could never thank them enough, because I could not find this camp area advertised anywhere. It was nice to eat, and be set up for the night less than a 1/2 hour later. So to the staff at Fultano's "thank-you".

Toby H, Owner at Fultano's Black Rock Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Michael,

Thank you for your great comments, they are appreciated. We are very proud of our staff, they are the best of the best!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Excellent food, quality, prices, atmosphere. Friendly staff, clean . I will continue to go as often as possible when driving through Clatskanie. All you can eat buffet is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

Esther,

We really appreciate your taking the time to send in your comments. We are proud of our restaurant and glad it shows!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

First time visitors wanting a pizza. We ordered two, one that was vegetarian , and a meat lovers. Both were good, a little different crust than I usually order. They were good and when we are back in town, will order again. The surprise was seeing the salad bar ! We ordered take out but hope to go back for dine in. On Mondays, they have an all you can eat buffet. Who does that anymore ? For $9.95, you can load up! You've gotta love local grub.

May,

Always glad to have out of town visitors! Thank you for your kind comments, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Fultano's makes great pizza, but they have so much more! The best salad bar anywhere plus great burgers, soups, etc. Friendly small town service too.

1  Thank SisKate

SisKate,

We sure appreciate the kudos! Thanks for taking the time, we hope to see yous soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

My husband had been here before but I just tried Fultano's today and I was not disappointed. The crust was great, crispy on the bottom, a little chewy on top, and full of flavor. My kids loved their chicken nuggets with waffle fries, and the bbq chicken pizza was excellent. The sauce was a little sweet for my taste, but still good. The salad bar was small but well stocked and clean. The lettuce was the bagged mixed greens variety, so a little boring and dry, but the toppings and sides were good. It was a nice pit stop for lunch on our road trip home from the coast. I'd definitely go again.

1  Thank Julie P

Julie,

Thank you for stopping in Clatskanie! We are proud of our salad bar, and glad you enjoyed it. See you next time!