“Besr”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Clatskanie
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We want to not only give you a great meal, but a total dining experience! From the moment you walk in the door, you will be greeted and appreciated. We will do our best to be sure we exceed your expectations- our staff is awesome, our bathrooms are clean, and our food is awesome!
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Best Pizza anywhere from Portland to the coast.
We drive from Kelso just to have their thin crust and salad bar.
I recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This is our family's favorite pizza...from Cannon Beach to Clatskanie you won't find better pizza. The crust is crispy and they have a huge selection of choices. The staff are super friendly and accommodating. This is the locals favorite.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Several of us are here on a bicycle trip along the Columbia River. The eating area is outside and we ordered inside. They gave us the beer when we ordered. Food was sandwiches and very good. Beer was also good. I would return.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

My family's favorite pizza, bar none. Generous menu of other items as well. Casual, good service, great food!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We had been traveling all day, it was getting late and the entire car was hungry and tiered and we did not have any place to camp that night. We came upon Fultano's and decided to eat. It was really good pizza we all enjoyed, but the friendly staff was why I wanted to write this review. They were all young high school or college kids working, but I told the young man working the cash register that we needed a place to camp, he told me all types of places by the Ocean, but we were not going to make it that far. He asked a young woman employee who told us about the local park having camping. This park was only blocks away. I could never thank them enough, because I could not find this camp area advertised anywhere. It was nice to eat, and be set up for the night less than a 1/2 hour later. So to the staff at Fultano's "thank-you".

Toby H, Owner at Fultano's Black Rock Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Michael,

Thank you for your great comments, they are appreciated. We are very proud of our staff, they are the best of the best!

Toby