After a long day in Albany, rain was too heavy to continue home, and I needed a place to stay over. I was familiar with the Quality Inn in Cottage Grove and felt safe heading for someplace I knew. The staff was very accommodating. I was tired and needed to relax, so I treated myself to the jacuzzi tub/bath. The room was spacious, the bath was so relaxing. They have added refrigerators to every room and even include bottled water and a bag of candy. As always, the room was clean, the bed comfy and the breakfast is just enough to get me back on the road to home. We will be back. Lots of choices to eat within walking distance. And a short drive to super market and other shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently Renovated! Quality Inn Cottage Grove - Southern Eugene is only 20 minutes south from the University of Oregon and Autzen Stadium. Our rooms provide you the comfort and essential amenities you need to help you stay rested whether you are here for pleasure or for business. Each morning, wake up to our complimentary hot breakfast to get an energetic start to your day. In the spring and summer, the outdoor pool and hot tub is open, providing you a moment to enjoy the great Pacific Northwest weather. If you get a chance to explore Cottage Grove, you'll discover our small town charm, which contains attractions such as the Cottage Grove Speedway and historical covered bridges. If you are craving a dining experience, you can head over to Buster's Cafe or Jack Sprats. In any case, you'll get your money's worth for choosing the Quality Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Quality Inn Cottage Grove - Eugene South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove Comfort Inn