“Pana Sea Ah - Relax, Rest, and Recharge”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Depoe Bay
Pana Sea Ah Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 7 Depoe Bay B&B and Inns
Federal Way, Washington
“Pana Sea Ah - Relax, Rest, and Recharge”
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Panacea is defined as a cure for all ailments, and that's where Pana Sea Ah deservedly got it's name. Bob and Mary ensure that every aspect of your stay is an unforgettable experience, and they make you feel like family. It's an immaculate house with 4 spacious, beautiful rooms,and a large common living room/dining room. The breakfasts are delicious and well prepared, and you won't leave hungry. I have been to this B&B many times, and I highly recommend it!
Steve Matthews

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 October 2010

First time staying at a bed and breakfast and it was wonderful.I was a little nervous going in .Bob greeted us at the door ,right off the bat you felt comfortable.He showed us around ,made us feel at home away from home.Had some wine & cookies (he made),met other guests.The house was immaculate.Our room you could view the ocean and sleep with window open with the sound of the waves.The bed very comfortable,the amenities great.Now the breakfast,oh my how wonderful!!!Bob makes an awesome breakfast each morning along with his table decor .And nice conversations .Take a few steps and walk on the beach,or a short drive and see the beautiful Oregon coast.Just had a great time,thanks again Bob.

Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Staying with Bob and Mary on our first visit to the Oregon coast was a splendid way to begin our days as empty-nesters. After dropping our youngest child off at UofO, we headed to Pana Sea Ah for some R&R. Bob and Mary attended to every detail of our stay with such finese and intuition that you felt as if they somehow knew what we needed more than we knew ourselves. An inviting gathering room with breathtaking views of the Pacific, wine and conversation offered at cocktail hour, a comfy bed in the Garden Room with ocean breezes and the sound of waves breaking off the shore lulling you to sleep, and gourmet breakfasts were all a part of the enchanting experience. We hope there's always a room for us at Pana Sea Ah when we're back in Depoe Bay.

Gallup, New Mexico
Reviewed 26 September 2010

My wife and I stayed at this incredible bed and breakfast for our 5th wedding annivessary from September 14-19,2010. We love travelling/vacationing and have done so in a lot of different places and settings. Our stay at the Pana-Sea-Ah was an out of this world experience in every way imaginable i.e. the location, the immaculately kept and tastefully decorated and themed rooms,the mouth-watering breakfast, and above all the exceptionally and truly gracious, humble and hospitable hosts, Bob and Mary. The house is located in a quiet area along the beach and it was absolutely marvellous to go to bed every night to the soothing and relaxing sound of the waves. Bob and Mary were so welcoming and made us feel so much at home that after a little while we almost forgot that this was not actually our home. And oh the tantalizing breakfasts that they served each morning. And how the hosts kept the house clean and smelling fresh all the time! As far as I can recall, this has to be the first time that my wife and I have stayed somewhere and have absolutely nothing to be unhappy about--this is as close to perfection as it gets folks! We recommend this place with zeal and unadulterated enthusiasm to anybody interested in staying at a bed and breakfast. And to those of you who have never considered doing so, you would certainly be pleasantly surprised if you gave Bob and Mary the opportunity to spoil you. The only complaint that I heard every guest there voice was that they wished they were staying longer. I would give the Pana-Sea-Ah a 10 star rating if there were such a thing; but I guess I have to begrudgingly settle for a 5. Thanks Bob and Mary, we will be back.

Seattle, WA
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Now , let me begin by saying this was my first B&B experience. It turns out I'm not a big fan. I can't shake the feeling I'm staying in a stranger's home, and I'm not big on the community breakfast concept. This is an issue with me and not Pana Sea Ah. Having said that, if you're the social type who enjoys B&B's, I can't imagine that you'd do better than this. Bob, the host, was polite, and is an excellent chef to boot. There were cookies and treats in the kitchen, and the beach is just across the street. The beach seemed very private as we only saw one other person as we walked. We stayed in the Innkeepers room and found it wonderful. The place is clean and well maintained. You have your own bathroom and plenty of privacy. I could easily see spending several nights here and DO NOT miss Tidal Raves in Depoe Bay for dinner. Bob will probably hook you up, but it was wonderful. Food was excellent and priced very well, and there is not a bad view from any seat in the house.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Depoe Bay
4.8 km away
Channel House
Channel House
#2 of 7 in Depoe Bay

Been to Pana Sea Ah Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!