“Service was good and most of the food”

Babica Hen Cafe - Dundee
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2018

had a new trainee waiter with a senior shadow tired hard did well for the most part. unfaniliar with the menu and certain dishes were great! Salads was good and chicken and dumplings were outstanding. Carrot cake was excellent problems with the baked beans and the meat plate. The meats except for the ribs were way overcooked which was a disappointment. On the positive side when they asked about the beans ad were told we were disappointed they took them off of the bill with a if you dont like it dont pay policy. Would give it another chance

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Great open space and a good selection of beer and wine.
Good menu with some not so common specialities. We enjoyed both our breakfast nad lunch here.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We had late breakfast/lunch twice within a couple days. Service was good, restaurant is comfortable, and the food was good. The waffles are quite good, but there are several other choices. The breakfast burrito was quite filling. Coffee is good.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We tried the cafe for the first time. Had late night snacks and drinks the first night. Had breakfast in the morning. Great food. Great service. Great location.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Although I don't get out to Dundee often, I try to visit this restaurant everytime I'm in the area. I've eaten here 3 times. Everything I've had has been good. I have to highly recommend the Chicken Tinga Tostada Breakfast. The food is fresh and delicious.

Service is ok here, not bad, just ok...I think there is an opportunity to step it up and "delight" the customer.