“Best roast on the planet”

Slightly Coffee Roasters
Ranked #26 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: At Slightly Coffee Roasters cafe we aim to serve you delicious and high quality coffee without the pretense. In addition to coffee, we offer a delicious toast menu, local beers on tap, and even cocktails. Drink Slightly better coffee!
Reviewed 5 October 2017

It is stunningly obvious by the flavor profiles in this coffee, that the roaster knows his craft. The baristas behind the bar also take a very scientific and precise look at the process from bean to cup. I can't recommend this cafe enough. We also stopped in for cocktails and wow! Handcrafted, tasty and amazing. I am gluten free so I did not eat here but my husband had the avocado toast, which was beautifully presented. The bread itself was thickly cut and had that beautiful artisan thick crust. My husband was very satisfied. I wish I lived in town, because this would be my go to place for sure. Check it out.