“No thank you”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Two locations in Eugene; other is downtown at 933 Pearl Street
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant was dirty and the cheese pizza nothing to speak of. A cardboard box would have more taste to it.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I went in on 10/15 at about 5pm. Parking is a real challenge. There is no lot. You might have to walk a couple of blocks. If you come Mon-Sat before 6pm bring pocket change for the parking meter.

There were around 9 tables in the place and only 2 were taken.The interior decor was nice. They have got to clean up the place though. There are spider webs all over and the table tops all had crumbs on them. I went ahead and ordered the Schmo2 and a bottle of Weidmere Hefenweizen. It was $24 and I tipped the staff. The staff was quite friendly and smiled. After about 15 mins the waitress started bringing over the pizza and noticed the condition of the table tops. She immediately began cleaning. Thank you. As for the pizza. well.... I am a pizza-holic and have worked many different pizza restaurants. This place is good. The dough is thin crust, but still manages to have a little crunch to it. The flavor of the dough is like quality bread. The sauce has good pizza spices. Not too much, but not too little. The quality of the cheese is good, but the quantity used is a tad bit on the light side. The other ingredients were very good and fresh.

By 5:30 the place was quite busy. I can see why the place is busy. The pizza I had was good. I was just put-off a bit by the spider webs and condition of the tables.

Based on the other reviews, I will be back to try one of the other pizzas... maybe a pesto sauce with goat cheese and chicken.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I love this pizza every time I stop by for a slice, but almost half the time I order a whole pie from them it’s not that great. Plus, there is a super creepy male staff that stares at me a lot and makes me feel uncomfortable. I can’t imagine working with him. I feel bad for the girls that work there.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after reading the reviews. We were just in Eugene overnight. Huge portions. Both the Caesar salad and the Mr. Meaty pizza were full of flavor. Darling, friendly, helpful staff.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The Greek Garden pizza was amazing. The staff was super friendly. I loved the music playing while eating. It was a great experience.