“Great tasting Pho”

Pho
Ranked #136 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Yesterday was the fifth time my wife and I have eaten at Pho the good times. We keep coming back when we travel to Eugene because this is a great restaurant. The food is always excellent and they only use fresh / healthy ingredients. The restaurants cleanliness and modern decor are additional attractive qualities we appreciate. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. The food prices are reasonable and comparable to other Vietnamese restaurants in the area. If you're a GF or Gluten Free person like me, you will be pleased to see the menu has GF items clearly marked. In conclusion, we will be back. Pho the good times is a great restaurant we think anyone looking for good Vietnamese food would enjoy.

1  Thank PeteFelten

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Garden rolls and Pad Thai, along with Phon Nam...very tasty, as would be expected. Nothing outstanding about this place though - seems cold and not as welcoming and friendly as could be.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Buyer beware! Their lunch happy hour states that salad rolls are 50% with the purchase of an entree. But this is not true if you want to share food. My husband and I decided to split a noodle bowl and a salad roll. When the check came they charged us full price for the salad roll as they said it was an entree since we spilt. We were never told this would be the case and the owner made us feel like we were doing something wrong by splitting food. No where on their menu does it state that if you split food the lunch special does not apply. This is deceptive advertising and very poor service. I would not recommend going to this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

The bahn mi here are super good and the staff are wonderful, but I'm not a fan of the pho and the food doesn't seem terribly authentic to me...decent though.

Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

Been at Pho for lunch and dinner. Great food, good service and nice location. Especially like the curry dishes. Highly recommend.