“Nice Mexican stop”

Jalisco's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 699 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This eatery is a small Family run local chain. Food here is close to true Mexican as you can get. We were a party of four and were seated immediately even though it was close to closing time. Our servers were pleasant and helpful with menu questions. I had a Small Plate Burrito with rice and beans, and it was almost more than I could finish. Service was great and the bill was more than reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Best Mexican food around. Great prices and most important the staff is wonderful. Menu selections are extensive.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Met someone here for lunch. She is a regular and loves their food. The service was incredible. She ordered an enchilada and I ordered a chicken fajita. Authentic tasting sizzling chicken and lots of vegetables. The salsa was very good. I like more cilantro than they had but still with the warm thin chips, hard to stop eating and I ended up taking home 3/4 of my generous portion. Great prices too.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

A good place for lunch or dinner. Chips and salsa were fresh and tasty. I had the chicken quesadilla which was full of chicken, not just a few chunks. My husband had the shrimp enchiladas which he enjoyed. He said their beans were very tasty. Servers were friendly but ours never came back to ask if we needed anything. I wanted more salsa for my quesadilla but it never appeared after I asked for it.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Walked in for an early dinner and there were people at one other table with the wait staff standing around. Service was lousy. The menu looked great, but the food did not live up to my expectations from the menu. We had 3 different meals at the table, and I sampled them all. Just not impressed.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Jalisco's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!