“Best Pumpkin Spice Latte”

Coffee Plant Roaster
Ranked #6 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Stoped here on a search for a coffee. I had the PSL which was amazing, the best one I’ve ever had. Will definitely return next time we are in Eugene.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

A wonderful coffee stop. I met my cousin here for an hour long family update, 16 oz cappaachino for me, smooth tasting and perfectly made. We had the pear strawberry crunchy top muffins, mmm. The avocado toast sandwich, with a squeeze of lemon, next table over will be my next order, for I will be back. A perfect neighborhood coffee bar. Lots of customers coming and going. I should go back tomorrow!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Found this place while coming through town and so glad I did. Got a dirty chai and the smoked salmon bagel. Amazing. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Just moved to Eugene and I LOVE this place. Great vibe, delish coffees. They have a ton of options for non-dairy and I have yet to have a better almond milk latte anywhere in town. I haven't tried their food yet but looking forward to it!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We go out of our way to get our coffee drinks here because they are soooooo good and the staff is very friendly. It will be worth it to you to go out of your way too.