“Favorite pho in Eugene.”
Review of Yi-Shen

Yi-Shen
Ranked #190 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

I love this place. There are few places in town that have pho that I love but this place never disappoints. Awesome pho and bahn mi sandwiches too.

1  Thank Angela S

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Pho is my favorite food an I was happy to find Yi-Shen. I eat there nearly every week and have never been disappointed. They have other great food on the menu, but I find it hard not to order the Pho. The bao and BBQ pork Bahn Mi are excellent additions to your Pho feast.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

This place is really hard to find, and when you walk in you are in a Chinese grocery/store. Then you notice the bare tables and chairs, a counter, and lots of menu items above the counter and on the left wall. LOTS of choices and they range from Chinese, to Viet Namese, as well as Thai.We've gone twice in the last two weeks, and both times the food was simply outstanding, and in ample quantity. The curried chicken over rice, spicy shrimp and rice noodle stir fry, along with the combination Pho were all simply wonderful.

Not a place to impress a date, unless your date is impressed by excellent food!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Went in for the first time for lunch. Had the chicken vegetable stir fry and my wife had the chicken vegetable stir fry with rice. Both meals were made of very fresh ingredients and they were served hot. You won't go away hungry as the serving sizes are ample.

The short time that I had to wait I roamed around their store section. There all all kinds of cubbyholes filled with Asian products. Food products, dishes, fans etc. Everything you would ever need or want.

This is not for special occasions but wonderful for a casual lunch or dinner. As most of the other reviews have mentioned the owners are very friendly.
We will definitely be going back to try other menu items.