“Fun and Yum!”

Tacovore
Ranked #2 of 15 Quick Bites in Eugene
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Yes there was a line out the door at 2:00 on a Sunday-but we were visiting family and it was fine to chat in line as we waited. Grabbed a menu and decided on our orders before we hit the counter. Great choices, even tofu. We all loved our different tacos along with chips, salsa and guac. Yummy Marg in a mason jar. We ate outside and enjoyed the atmosphere. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank marn123

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch. We were surprised it was not very busy. Parking is easy now with the new lot.
Shrimp tacos were great as well as my carnitas tacos. Fresh guacamole too. Beer list is pretty limited.
Food is always great.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner while driving through town. The tacos were expensive for what they were though tasty. The wait was horrendous, felt like they forgot about me which I’m fairly certain they did. Took just under an hour to get the food and they didn’t remember all of it. I don’t know if I’ll be back now that I live in town.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Loved the taco’s and great service in an upbeat atmosphere! It was very busy the night we were there so go early!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Amazing variety of street style tacos with high quality and clean ingredients, amazing hot sauces, and great margaritas/sangrias etc. If you want a casual atmosphere with damn good food and drink, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Tacovore? Share your experiences!