“Authentic And Tasty Food”
Review of Pho Yi Shen

Pho Yi Shen
Ranked #197 of 653 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Everything I've ever tried here is good, from the many kinds of pho to the banh-mi sandwiches. I especially like to get one of the ducks to go. Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Yi Shen has excellent food and great prices. They are very nice to deal with too. I love this food here. Its authentic and reminds me of home. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Over the years the owner has gotten to be arrogant and ignores her customers frequently, I sat for 15 minutes while she visited with people at another table and totally ignores me and another couple. As I left she asked if I needed anything and mI told her that some good service would help. This is not the first time and I will not be going back,

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Best pho and curry in Eugene. Note...the address is 1915 W. 11th street. Wonderful owners and a good Asian market too.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

This wonderful quaint place was so sweet and thoughtful with me and my children. The pho soup was delicious and the cute Asian market with it is a bonus. Thank you for having the best pho soup in town. Going back for my birthday dinner!