“Great little coffee place!”
Review of Dutch Bros Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch Bros Coffee
Ranked #8 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I was staying at the Holiday Inn and walked out for some coffee. I was surprised at all the things they offer, much more than just coffee. The staff were so helpful and friendly inside as well. I was dragging after a short sleep night and long day of meetings and the girl hooked me up with a "911" and it did the trick. 6 shots of espresso and Irish cream in hot water and I was energized and it was quite tasty. Check it out!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Great coffee and lattes in many scattered locations serving great coffee and lattes from drive through locations, perfect for busy travelers.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

I love Dutch Brothers. I particularly love THIS Dutch Brothers as it is in the parking lot of my favorite lodging when visiting my Duck. Friendliness, courtesy and positive attitudes go a looooooong way with me and they are unfailingly nice and kind to this white-haired guy from Texas who loves his coffee. Quick, accurate, hot and happy - what more could a person ask for?

1  Thank deep_in_Dallas

Been to Dutch Bros Coffee? Share your experiences!