“Great Service, Great coffee”
Review of Dutch Bros Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch Bros Coffee
Ranked #8 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We came through DB on our way to our hotel. they were very friendly and made our coffee very quickly

Reviewed 12 December 2016

What can I say, a coffee place is a coffee place. However, Dutch Bros is of a higher quality both in service and in coffee flavor. I am a fan of Dutch Bros and frequent locations in my home city, (Portland), and I have to tell you this location in Eugene is outstanding. Bright and cheerful, quick service and great coffee. The location is street-side by the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express and has easy access to both drive-through and parking spaces.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Because I go there all the time, they know my favorite drink, and my name. The people Dutch Bros. hires are above and beyond. They are really nice kids.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The coffee was good but the team didn't listen well to what was ordered. Turn down the music and pay better attention to your customers.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

If you've been to one Dutch Brothers you've been to all of them...their coffee is just not good, and is usually covered up by the taste of all of the other syrups in whatever drink you're getting. I guess it's a good alternative to 7-11 coffee if you're in a hurry, as they do have a drive through. Not sure why everyone in Eugene loves this place so much.

Been to Dutch Bros Coffee? Share your experiences!