“Little cafe with good food.”
Review of Nature's Corner Cafe and Market - CLOSED

Nature's Corner Cafe and Market
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Organic restaurant and market. The finest in organic foods. Full breakfast and lunch with deli to go after 3:30pm. Daily specials. Organic local groceries, produce, deli, bakery, espresso, free range meats, seafoods, many vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available. Food to go. Free WiFi. Outdoor seating, pets welcomed. EAT WELL - FEEL WELL - LIVE WELL
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We visit this cafe whenever we are in Florence because it has gluten free options. We went for lunch on our first day there, and had the rice and black bean burritos, but as a bowl with salsa. My husband also tried their "jojo's", which are thick sliced potatoes that are pan fried. We finished with a piece of carrot cake--a big piece of carrot cake. It was delicious, and one piece was more than enough for two. Our second visit was for breakfast. They serve pancakes that are as large as a serving plate, so if you order two of them, bring your appetite. We ordered pancakes with blueberries, sausage, and egg. It was a great meal, and certainly very filling. They have baked goods as well, such as scones (not GF), muffins, pie and cookies. There is a small market attached. It's not fancy, but the food is good, and the service is great. The staff is willing to make adjustments to meet your needs.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

First off I am sincerely sympathetic to the problems confronting small businesses located in a seasonal tourist area, but our experience does not warrant a favorable review. This restaurant is billed as serving fresh, local and organic fare. The food likely is organic, but I seriously doubt local and it assuredly was not fresh based on the stale leftovers I saw both on the counter and display case. I also observed one of the employees removing a bag of strawberries from the freezer and pounding it on a table in a failed attempt to separate them.

We foolishly decided to bite our taste buds and order omelets with my wife opting for spinach and me Spanish. On arrival the omelets appeared the same and our server did not know which one was which. We cut into one, found spinach, so I took the other which was filled with mushrooms. Since I had cut into it and our server was otherwise occupied, I decided not to send it back. Neither omelet offered much in the taste department and the accompanying toast needed more time in the toaster.

No one ever checked back with us thereafter and long after our meal concluded, I had to go to the counter to request our check. I would suggest, unless you really have to have organic, to bypass this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This cafe used to be a pleasant place to visit. Unfortunately the long-time owner sadly passed away some months ago, when she left us so did the charm of Nature's Corner. I have visited here three times since that sad day and each time was hoping for a better experience, to no avail. The most recent visit was probably my last one, as usual the staff seemed far more interested in the catering and kitchen adventures, service was slow and the staff were generally subdued. What used to be a go-to place for veg and vegan choices now seems to have very little to offer, the item that I did get was soggy and lacking taste. One caveat though; a large group with "conventional" food tastes, boisterous attitudes and an abundance of noisy children seem to be very welcome.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My husband and I went here for breakfast. I had crepes and he had the crab omelet. Both were excellent and the crab omelet was loaded with crab. The service was pretty good too. I did feel sorry for a fellow who sat by us. He seemed to be ignored and eventually he got up and left. It seemed that multiple waitress were taking care of each table and that led to some confusion about who was taking care of someone. Nice clean place and a good variety on the menu.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Had bkfst here - vegetarian omelette. Food was decent but nothing extraordinary. Service very pleasant. For the two of us - wife had a bkfst sandwich - was just over $20 which I though expensive as we only had water to drink.