“Great Food and Fun Atmosphere”

Behind The Red Door
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We got there really late but the staff and owner didn't bat an eye. The food was exceptional and the atmosphere was really relaxed. Would highly recommend this restaurant - but it is a little hard to find as their sign is hard to see at night.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent home cooking, comfort food. Best ten dollar meal I have ever had. Great folks and food. A pleasant surprise at the end of a long drive. One of those places you just happen on but will always go back to when you’re there. My highest recommendation for great food and a great price. You will not leave hungry or disappointed. Chef stopped by to ask about the food quality and our server was excellent. You just can’t beat this place in my opinion. Almost as good as my mommas meat loaf!!!

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Small restaurant, maybe seats 20 people max. Large menu featuring a varied selection of food. I ordered the Friday special "Pan Steak". It was one of the best steaks I have ever had. I ordered it medium and it came out perfect. Topped with sautéed onions, peppers and bacon. It was so tender it cut like butter. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stopped along the way based on some reviews. This is a newer place and we really enjoyed the chat with the owners. If you want a good juicy burger, excellent 5 cheese grill cheese sandwich, and some HUGE cookies....stop here! Service was fast and friendly, talked to some local town folks and they said this was an up and coming place! I really hope these guys make it.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

On a 4 day stay. We saw a small review and decided to try it. Don't let the fact they share the space with a local bar keep you away. We were greeted by the chef and immediately felt like they were glad we came. The chef immediately gave my four year old grandson the house special mac & cheese. The little guy loved it and it kept him busy as the rest of us ordered. There were great new spins on hamburgers pulled pork, and tacos. No alcohol served on that side of the building and it was just fine. We loved it all and the special desserts topped dinner off. We'll go back for sure!!