“Great Food and Baked Goods”
Review of Wedderburn Store

Wedderburn Store
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Reasonably priced lunches and great baked goods like bread, pies, cornbread, ccakes, etc. Nice people.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I had decided in advance that I would find a bakery in Gold Beach for breakfast during this particular day of my trip, and I just randomly ended up here. Road trip luck strikes again! It's a husband and wife operation, and the wife makes some truly delicious baked goods, and they also have an assortment of delicious bars. I had a Nanaimo bar that was to die for, and apparently her lemon bars are even better. I believe it.
I was able to get more delicious pastry than I could eat and enough beverage to last the rest of the day, all for around $7. Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Local store trying to make it right. Handmade treats and great burgers. Will return. Not fast food, just good food.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Heard about their pies from another Gold Beach resident last summer
We were having friends up and I was going to pick wild berries, but they weren't ripe... Stopped in at the last minute and the pie was great....tempted to pass it off as my own......just terrific

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great tasting freshly baked pastries and pies is the prime reason to go here. The cinnamon rolls rock. Also, fair deals for lunch that taste good.