“OUTSTANDING FOOD AND SERVICE!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sea Star Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 34 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: We are the quintessential local, coastal tavern. We are a full bar serving cocktails, wine, bottled beer and 10 draught beer selections. We are proud to carry all of the beers made by our local brewing company, Arch Rock. Oregon Lottery gaming is also available. In addition, we have pool tables, dart boards, and an internet jukebox. In addition, the north side of our building houses, 'Behind The Red Door, an Eatery', a restaurant owned by Kevin Buffington, a local chef, whose daily specials and eclectic menu will tantalize your taste buds.
Reviewed 12 November 2015

They make the best chowder I have ever eaten!! The service was top notch and all of the food was extremely delicious!

Date of visit: October 2015

A TripAdvisor Member
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We went to the Sea Star to watch the Stanford vs the Beavers football game on Friday night. They have a huge TV as well as a good satellite system. Beer was nice & cold and the service friendly & quick. Too bad the Beav's were not as fast as our waitress..

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

It was a Tuesday night and my sister was coming to town for the holiday. She just turned 21 and we haven't been out together yet. I work late and I know that during the slow season the bars close early. I called them in advance to see if they would be open and they said they would wait for me! My friend and I got there before 11 and ordered our drinks. Mary was our bartender that night. She was so nice and patient. My sister arrived after a little while and we had a great time! I can't thank Mary enough for staying open for us when we were the only ones there. Thank you!

1  Thank MeganRae47
Reviewed 5 March 2014

As a visitor to Gold Beach this bar was perfect. The bar counter was made from an old bowling alley lane. The place has personality, good drinks and fair prices. The bartender was fantastic. She provided trivia and information about the area. The music played the entire time and it was a fun place.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Good atmosphere for a Bar and staff very friendly and efficient. Really for light meal and drinks rather than a night out

Date of visit: December 2013