“Love staying & playing here!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Ronde
Spirit Mountain Casino Lodge
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Great casino and hotel. My wife and I have been staying here since hotel was built. Rooms are big enough for us and we don't spend that much time in them anyway.

If you have a players card you will get great room deals and free nights. (Based on play I think).

Best casino in Oregon!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

A late summer conference brought me to the Spirit Mountain Casino and Lodge for the first time. The check in staff were friendly and efficient. The rooms are clean and recently renovated. The bathrooms are much nicer than most hotels and include soaking tubs, modern tile, and good quality shampoo, conditioners, bath gel, etc. The rooms are well equipped with flat screen TV's, mini fridges,and Keurig coffee makers. The conference facilities served our needs well, including excellent breakfast buffets. Only major downside (of this and other casinos) is the residual smoke smell and smoking in the restaurants. While convenient to Portland and Salem, the location is about a 35 min drive from the coast. Overall, this is the best of the casino facilities I've visited and appreciated the quality and friendliness of the CTGR hosts. I would gladly return!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I made reservations with this casino 5 months again, and advised them I had was a Disabled American Veteran who has an Emotional Therapy Cat. They told us we could not stay there. They then called security on me.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Tammy A
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The hotel is fine, food okay....but the smoke in the casino is terrible, their filtration system is outdated, in fact their filtration system is your lungs. I feel so sorry for their poor employees who have to inhale that smoke day in and day out, their lives will be cut short by at least ten years. The food menu rarely changes, food is institutional food same you get in the military or at a retirement facility...Nothing special here...I would recommend bringing your own surgical mask to help with the smoke, and please don't bring your children into the casino, the smoke will shorten their lives, their lungs would not be able to handle all the smoke.

Room Tip: Rooms are all pretty nice...
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here with family. They went to the casino but I did not. I took my children ages 6 and 7 to the Playworld and arcade. They enjoyed it of course. It was $7 an hour to drop them off and had a movie room, play structure, snack bar and arcade games. The rooms were so clean and well maintained. We will definitely be staying again and the buffet was amazing!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
37.3 km away
Looking Glass Inn
Looking Glass Inn
#1 of 35 in Lincoln City

Been to Spirit Mountain Casino Lodge? Share your experiences!