“Excellent Service ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #22 of 196 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went their with family and had a nice time. I had corporate gift card that was sent me from their customer service people and was discovered the card was for Canada.
Happily the manager made a few calls and we could use the card...that extra effort spoke volumes to me and they will be my new go to place. I encourage everyone to give them a try.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Red Lobster for lunch. The service was fairly quick as the rush wasn't quite there. The advantage to going for lunch is the portions are smaller. I had planned to get soup and salad but wasn't in the mood for either when I ordered so I was glad there was a lunch option that had the shrimp but neither soup nor salad. The only downside was the fact that someone in my group didn't have any dressing on her salad...she said that was actually good as she planned to take it home. The Biscuits were good as always.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

A bit pricy for us for dinner very often, but lunches can be quite economical. I don't have to tell you how good the cheese biscuits are.
I think the manager is a people person—both staff and diners. In other words, a friendly place. We probably eat there about every six to eight weeks.
I'm not much for seafood entrees, but Red Lobster has good lunch deals on hamburger and chicken sandwiches.
The wait to be seated used to be too long even when it wasn't busy, but they seem to have gotten past that now.
Don't forget to check online for coupons!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

When you dine at a restaurant that is part of a well-known chain, you are choosing a predictable experience and this Red Lobster fits that bill. The food is good and the decor is plesing, but nothing to get too excited about either.

On the down side, I live near this particular restaurant and frequent occasionally, but for some reason, we are always seated by a screaming kid.If it doesn't start that way, they will seat one next to us. We always ask for a quiet area away from small children, but more often than not it happens anyway. This isn't an expensive place, but it isn't cheap either. I hate putting out $50 on dinner and not being able to enjoy it because of the ill-behaved children.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We quickly decided to get the four course meal which is what we tend to get, it was tasty as usual. The service was good as well