Red Lobster
Ranked #12 of 180 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good service good food and prices are what you would expect.
I have heard that Red Lobsters sea food is frozen and not Fresh..?
We enjoy this location and would eat there once or twice a year.
On the expensive side without drinks you will spend on 2 people $50 or more.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

For any special occasion we like to meet up at the Red Lobster for some excellent sea food, and friendly service. My wife likes to try a different dish each time we go there, but I like what I like and always order the full trout with an ice cold bottle of Beck's beer. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went their with family and had a nice time. I had corporate gift card that was sent me from their customer service people and was discovered the card was for Canada.
Happily the manager made a few calls and we could use the card...that extra effort spoke volumes to me and they will be my new go to place. I encourage everyone to give them a try.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Red Lobster for lunch. The service was fairly quick as the rush wasn't quite there. The advantage to going for lunch is the portions are smaller. I had planned to get soup and salad but wasn't in the mood for either when I ordered so I was glad there was a lunch option that had the shrimp but neither soup nor salad. The only downside was the fact that someone in my group didn't have any dressing on her salad...she said that was actually good as she planned to take it home. The Biscuits were good as always.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

A bit pricy for us for dinner very often, but lunches can be quite economical. I don't have to tell you how good the cheese biscuits are.
I think the manager is a people person—both staff and diners. In other words, a friendly place. We probably eat there about every six to eight weeks.
I'm not much for seafood entrees, but Red Lobster has good lunch deals on hamburger and chicken sandwiches.
The wait to be seated used to be too long even when it wasn't busy, but they seem to have gotten past that now.
Don't forget to check online for coupons!