“Been getting worse”

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 181 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Red Lobster for over 15 years now. Its been getting worse every year, endless shrimp has gotten stupid expensive and the options are not worth it. I got Mediterranean and Hot Nashville and both had no flavor, last year parmasean and siracha not good as well. Only thing worth it was garlic scampi but you can only eat so much of the same thing. As well the ultimate fondue is no longer and that was the best! Not sure if this place will get any better which is sad, I use to love it.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We love Red Lobster and this one is one of the best. Clean place, nice staff, brought all the "special" requests and all around a good meal

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good service good food and prices are what you would expect.
I have heard that Red Lobsters sea food is frozen and not Fresh..?
We enjoy this location and would eat there once or twice a year.
On the expensive side without drinks you will spend on 2 people $50 or more.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

For any special occasion we like to meet up at the Red Lobster for some excellent sea food, and friendly service. My wife likes to try a different dish each time we go there, but I like what I like and always order the full trout with an ice cold bottle of Beck's beer. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went their with family and had a nice time. I had corporate gift card that was sent me from their customer service people and was discovered the card was for Canada.
Happily the manager made a few calls and we could use the card...that extra effort spoke volumes to me and they will be my new go to place. I encourage everyone to give them a try.