“What a Great Burger!”

Five Guys
Ranked #93 of 181 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2016

As typical of the other Five Guys that I have been to, this cheeseburger is the Best! And the fries are also wonderful! You want a good burger - go to 5 Guys!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I am spoiled cause I am an In and Out fan, but these guys do a decent job, just not a regular choice for me.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

boring, over rated, nothing to right home about. I definitely can think of other places around to spend my money.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

we've been hearing that this is a good place to eat. We just happened by it and stopped in. It's kind of industrial looking inside and you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor but the floors were very clean so I'd feel bad doing that.LOL The whole restaurant is clean the menu is pretty simplistic. Hamburger,hot dog. shakes. However they have many items you can add on,I like the idea of bacon on my hotdog,I never thought of it and better yet you can add bacon to your milkshake ! Never thought of that one. The workers were nice ,the food was good the price was ok,I guess you make up for that with the giant bag of French fries. I definitely want to go back .

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Burgers and fries are constant in flavor. A little pricey for what you get. I love they have malt vinegar on hand for the fries. Convenient location.