“Cheap Buns”

Five Guys
Ranked #93 of 181 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I did not enjoy the cheeseburger at all. The meat is lower quality like fast food restaurants, the buns aren't flavorful and the frys are burnt

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

After driving by Five Guys out 185th on the Westside I found myself in Gresham and needing an easy meal. The smell outside suckered me in. Ordering was easy. Hard to find a clean table. Waited a while. Had to take my jacket off because it was like 100 degrees inside. Noticed all of the "Best Burger" reviews on the walls. Man this should be good. Finally got served. First bite was really greasy!!! I think because they serve what was suppose to be the big burger on a SMALL bun and what they have for toppings fall off it's suppose to give you the illusion that is SO big. Short changed me on the mushrooms. Burger fell apart. REALLY disappointed. Never going back or giving them a second chance!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

They have great burgers at a great price. Compared to most fast food burger places in my area, I would consider this the best as far as quality of food and cost. Not a sit-down meal, although you can sit down in the place and I've done so for lunch, but not a dinner out type place.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

The organization is quite distinctive for the five guys brand. Fresh grill on the go, fries and refilling for free for the soft drinks.
Looking for a good burger gluten free this is the riga place.
It could take time to wait, but they provide tasty salted peanuts fro free.
The place is close a big mall close to the 26 HW from Warm Spring. Just stop there before arrive in Portland.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

As typical of the other Five Guys that I have been to, this cheeseburger is the Best! And the fries are also wonderful! You want a good burger - go to 5 Guys!