“Burger”

Five Guys
Ranked #92 of 181 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I don't eat fast food much but they have really good burgers and fries. You can go shopping at Ffed Meyer then stop and have lunch before you return to you hotel.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I thought the burgers and fries we ordered tasted good but the serving size was just too large. We could come close to finishing. We split a serving of small fries and each had a burger. Sadly we had to throw out much of the fries.
I would go back but order a small fries to split and a small burger to split.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I did not enjoy the cheeseburger at all. The meat is lower quality like fast food restaurants, the buns aren't flavorful and the frys are burnt

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

After driving by Five Guys out 185th on the Westside I found myself in Gresham and needing an easy meal. The smell outside suckered me in. Ordering was easy. Hard to find a clean table. Waited a while. Had to take my jacket off because it was like 100 degrees inside. Noticed all of the "Best Burger" reviews on the walls. Man this should be good. Finally got served. First bite was really greasy!!! I think because they serve what was suppose to be the big burger on a SMALL bun and what they have for toppings fall off it's suppose to give you the illusion that is SO big. Short changed me on the mushrooms. Burger fell apart. REALLY disappointed. Never going back or giving them a second chance!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

They have great burgers at a great price. Compared to most fast food burger places in my area, I would consider this the best as far as quality of food and cost. Not a sit-down meal, although you can sit down in the place and I've done so for lunch, but not a dinner out type place.