“Great Chinese Food”

Ding Cheong
Ranked #124 of 196 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 March 2015

This was our second visit here, and we enjoyed the food both times. Lunch prices are extremely reasonable, and we were happy to find a decent Chinese restaurant after our previously favorite one took a turn for the worse.

Each person at our table enjoyed their meal, and the appetizers were delicious as well. The only problem we had both times had to do with the waitress, and I don't remember if we had the same one both times or not. Same attitude, though - just polite enough to get by, but leaving us with the feeling that she either didn't like her job or she didn't like us. Perhaps she is uncomfortable with strangers? Friendly or not, this will be our go-to Chinese restaurant when we visit the Portland/Gresham area, and our Asian friends that came with us feel the same.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

The food is ABSOLUTELY amazing. The sesame beef is to DIE for. They make the food super fast. I don't think I've waited longer than 20 minutes for the food to be served to my table. I've ordered food to go and it was ready in 20 minutes and by the time I got home the food was still really hot! Definitely recommend going. It's a great place(:

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My family and I went in to dine and we will never go back. The food is just not that good. The service was just annoying. Barely spoke English and then got our orders wrong. Waste of money, but now we know...

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I walked into this restaurant yesterday after running some errands. I thought it would be nice to have a cold beer and maybe some pot stickers. When the lady approached with my menu I asked what kind of beers they offered. I ordered a Bud Light and at that time she proceeded to tell me that I could not have a beer unless I ordered food. I questioned her statement and she told me it was "The Law" I giggled and told her it was NOT "The Law" and she walked away. I sat for another 10 minutes (keep in mind I was the only person in the place) for her to bring me my beverage. She shows up with a glass of water and asks me if I am ready to order. I said I was not and she walked away. I finally got up and approached her asking her why I did not get my beer? She again stated that it is "The Law" "I must order food!" LOL I then informed her....AGAIN...that it is NOT "The Law" I did recite "The Law" to her, which states that the restaurant must offer food to any patron consuming alcoholic beverages per OLCC 845-006-0460. She said "No! It Law!" I was a server in a fine dining restaurant for 10 years and also an OLCC card holder. Please do not come to this country and think you can change the rules. Please learn to read so you can understand "The Law" Please be advised this is not a friendly place and they obviously do not want your business.

2  Thank Jill S
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is a great little take-out place. They are quick (10-15 minutes), the food is hot, service is fine. We get the dinner combos, always have leftovers for the next day. The food can vary in quality from time to time -- usually it's great; at rare times it can taste as if it's been around a while. It's affordable for our family and always a nice treat that the whole family can enjoy.