“Not Authentic Chinese Cuisine”
Review of Chinese Happiness

Chinese Happiness
Ranked #52 of 194 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Several of us from Honolulu when there for lunch. We were taken back by the limited selection and presentation of their dishes being served to other patrons, so we opted to have the ground round steak. The hamburger steak portion was small and appeared to be previously frozen and out of a box. We ate it but finished our lunch across the street at Popeye's.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Located in the Safeway parking lot at the intersection of E Burnside and Division is a Chinese restaurant worth going to. Very affordable prices and generous portions. You can get a big lunch for $5.00. Come check it out.

Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

My husband was installing a Starbucks down the road and I called wanting Chinese food. He said he was stopping to get a haircut and said there us a little Chinese place here. I called in the order and was very happy cause they had a combination plate. OMG what huge portions. One plate could have fed us both! The food was great, I can't say over bad thing, except it would have been nice to have utensils. He said it was packed and asked what I ordered lol, as it was the heaviest take out he'd ever picked up. I loved the real Chinese take out cartons, must places just serve them in Styrofoam. I would highly recommend coming hungry or loving leftovers!

Reviewed 7 December 2014

My family has ate their lovely menu for years. Getting Chinese there is a must, called-in or dining.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Place looks a little dumpy on the outside and inside. Don't let that hinder you because inside awaits a treat. They give you a tea to start but don't worry it's complimentary. The tea is very good and I'm not much of a tea guy. The prices are cheap and the food is delicious with huge portions. Must eat if in area and don't wanna drive into portland.