“Dull as an un-sharpened pencil”
Review of Chinese Happiness

Chinese Happiness
Ranked #52 of 194 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 November 2015

As someone who has taken a seat in many places to eat, I should have known when I walked in and the place was deserted except for a few booths what to expect. Atmosphere, what can I say, their wasn't any. I was in the twilight zone, the place was so dull you fall asleep walking in the door. We took our pick of seats their were more than enough, service was so average that it would make Joe average want to change his name oh, and the food let me see, how do I describe the look and the taste and the smell, The look was a mess of brown matter on a plate and the taste, I'm of the opinion that they must have had a dysfunction of the stove and oh my the smell, I have never smelled anything that was supposed be Chinese food quite like that. Oddly enough the next day on the news it showed they had failed their food safety inspection, I won't go into detail yuk.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I always go here for the lunch special the (happy special) my favorite. the ladys know me a lot. i always like there service and food. when i am on a budget and hungry for chinese food. and there soups are good too, egg rolls and other things on the menu are good too and hot.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Several of us from Honolulu when there for lunch. We were taken back by the limited selection and presentation of their dishes being served to other patrons, so we opted to have the ground round steak. The hamburger steak portion was small and appeared to be previously frozen and out of a box. We ate it but finished our lunch across the street at Popeye's.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Located in the Safeway parking lot at the intersection of E Burnside and Division is a Chinese restaurant worth going to. Very affordable prices and generous portions. You can get a big lunch for $5.00. Come check it out.

Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

My husband was installing a Starbucks down the road and I called wanting Chinese food. He said he was stopping to get a haircut and said there us a little Chinese place here. I called in the order and was very happy cause they had a combination plate. OMG what huge portions. One plate could have fed us both! The food was great, I can't say over bad thing, except it would have been nice to have utensils. He said it was packed and asked what I ordered lol, as it was the heaviest take out he'd ever picked up. I loved the real Chinese take out cartons, must places just serve them in Styrofoam. I would highly recommend coming hungry or loving leftovers!