“Best Chinese restaurant in town!”
Review of Chinese Happiness

Chinese Happiness
Ranked #51 of 193 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I have been eating there since 2007 when I worked across the street at the Toyota dealership. By far the best Chinese food I have eaten! The staff is great and the owners are always on hand to make sure customers are handled correctly.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

A nice place for lunch or dinner, staff friendly and helpful explaining several menu items. Everything was cooked perfectly and tasty. Easy access.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Very popular place, especially for takeout. Suggest avoiding the shrimp and breaded deep fried shrimp as I lost a quick 4 pounds from a small bite into one soft shrimp that was a bit off. They could do a better job reviewing and tossing out iffy shrimp before cooking. BBQ pork was above average as was the Chow Mein. The service was good and staff seemed friendly. Humble property.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

As someone who has taken a seat in many places to eat, I should have known when I walked in and the place was deserted except for a few booths what to expect. Atmosphere, what can I say, their wasn't any. I was in the twilight zone, the place was so dull you fall asleep walking in the door. We took our pick of seats their were more than enough, service was so average that it would make Joe average want to change his name oh, and the food let me see, how do I describe the look and the taste and the smell, The look was a mess of brown matter on a plate and the taste, I'm of the opinion that they must have had a dysfunction of the stove and oh my the smell, I have never smelled anything that was supposed be Chinese food quite like that. Oddly enough the next day on the news it showed they had failed their food safety inspection, I won't go into detail yuk.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I always go here for the lunch special the (happy special) my favorite. the ladys know me a lot. i always like there service and food. when i am on a budget and hungry for chinese food. and there soups are good too, egg rolls and other things on the menu are good too and hot.