“Great for a chain restaurant”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Ranked #61 of 180 Restaurants in Gresham
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Food is very good, prices a bit high, but a very enjoyable place to eat. It has that bit of Australian flair, and is a very enjoyable place to eat.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

The potato soup was very salty. We complained, but did not want to wait for something else. The fresh salmon was a very small portion. The vegetables served with it, broccoli and carrots were done perfectly. I really wanted, Mahi, was not available. There was nothing special or even ordinary by the staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

When it comes to the Outback you are expecting a certain type of service and food and when you get what you expect you definitely find it disappointing. When things didn't go well for our dinner the waiter and the manager bent over backwards to make our evening better any way they could. We left there with a smile, because of the staff and manager wanting to make us happy even though the meal was disappointing. What happened with the meal was the wait was over an hr to get our food and when we did get it it was overcooked. but they made it up to us and were very nice! I only gave them an average because of the food but the service was a 5.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

This will be easy, The whole experience was BLAH-ND, I say it and spell it this way for a reason, If I am going too spend this kind of money I would like a touch more than bland from the whole experience. The service OK, food, OK, environment OK, Taste of food ,OK, so as you see I was only ok with it . Some may say well at least it was ok, No if I am to spend that kind of money I will go buy steaks and potatoes etc. , Their is no 0.5 in the ratings scale so I had to go with three but was a 2.5.and that's being generous.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Start off with Huckleberry Hooch, tastes like grape koolaid, nothing interesting. So I have up and ordered a plain lemonade, first she forgot it and then it was horrible, sickeningly sweet. Waitress upsells the fish and chips x2 and then they both get the cheap happy hour specials. But she brought their halibut fish later, but by that time..... Anyway, my steak was the special "crab & sirloin" upsold to the Victoria's cut, but when it arrives there is no crab meat topping, so I doubt I got the higher priced cut off meat. The crabmeat came later, but..... Then my baked potato was weirdly DRY and that's with "everything", I love potatoes and save them as an occasional indulgence but this potato wasn't worth eating. Out of 4 dinners, the burger is the only one that came out okay. My first time ever to OUTBACK and itsr my LAST. $140 for dinner and it was a sad sad meal. Put a damper on our whole evening. On a good note, how waitress was very nice.