“Above the crowd”

Add it.
Dea's In & Out
Ranked #11 of 180 Restaurants in Gresham
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We've driven past this place for years and I've never noticed it until my wife said her Mom wanted us to bring her a hamburger from Dea's. So we went through the drive up window and first thing I noticed is I could understand the person speaking. Next we saw their staff inside and they weren't a bunch of kids, but mature and well dressed. These were good signs to us. The hamburger and shakes were quite good, as I had a shake. They didn't seem too busy so I'm going to recommend them for anyone out there to give them a try.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Dea's In & Out has been around for over 50 years and are known for their excellent Long Burgers and shakes.
The not so well known small,clean lounge in the back of the diner is a local hangout that serves wonderful food and adult beverages.
Their fried chicken and mashed potatoes with country gravy is very satisfying.
I had a huge steak salad topped with bacon, avacado and hardboiled egg,not your typical bar menu.
The owners are friendly and attentive, the crowd is middle aged and lots of regulars come in for dinner,drinks and video games.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I got the grilled ham n cheese and really loved it!
This place has been here forever. I can remember it from high school, Gresham '77, so, it's still a great place for a sit down fast meal. I still love it and you will too!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Nostalgia for sure - the old timers come here. The family run business has been around since the 50's. Known for their rectangular burger, chocolate malt.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I always go here when in town to get their "Long Burger" and fries. They have a really great tasting burger and the fry sauce is a big hit. It serves basically a fast food but has a good selection for the price. Their shakes are also awesome.