“Great eats”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #102 of 181 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped on our way from Sunriver, Oregon to the Portland Oregon airport for a late breakfast.
We were greeted immediately upon entering the restaurant by a friendly face. Coffee and drinks were offered on the spot.
We all ordered breakfast and it was delicious. Biscuits could have been made by my sweet mother-in-love. Excellent!! Eggs were cooked to order, kids had the biggest cinnamon rolls I have ever seen and by their smiles they were great.
The pies in the case looked wonderful but too full to enjoy.
If I am ever back in Oregon, I would visit Shari's again.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Shari's was my go-to place when my children were small. They accommodate small diners readily--something that made for a far more relaxed experience for Mom and Dad. Now I go there with mixed groups because the service and menu are both reliable. Nothing fancy, but good, wholesome offerings. And their pies are truly FAB!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Because of the nature of many of the, stop and sit for a meal restaurants their are certain things about each that sets them apart, Their really isn't a defining criteria to do that here its just an average place to go and sit for a meal, no frills no fanfare just a average place to eat. Service has always been good, food is average, atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

This was a nice clean place with excellent servers.
Food tasted good but seemed a little pricey for the diner style place.
i might return

Reviewed 3 December 2014

We went for breakfast and had to wait to be seated. Plenty of staff wandering around, but nobody at the front. When the food arrived, my friend's "medium rare" steak came with not one bit of pink showing. It was way overcooked. The has browns had the slightest tinge of brown on the top but not crispy at all. In fact, they were barely warm. My ham and cheese omelet was good. The woman who served us our plates was not very friendly and never smiled until she went to take our money at the register. Then it was too late for the nice tip. Now I remember why I usually go to locally owned, friendly restaurants where they're happy to see you arrive.

1  Thank westcoastdiner