“Late lunch/Early dinner to beat the heat!”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #90 of 195 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Came in to cool off with ice tea w/lemon and lemon pepper salmon, mashed potatoes and fresh vegi medley. My son had his usual mushroom swiss burger w/fresh fruit instead of fries and his Sierra Mist. Always clean, friendly, good service with a smile. I usually take a full pie back home. Warn you now-it's hard to choose.They all are delicious. Usually go with the Marion berry or Montana cherry. Also love their cream pies. Don't forget to sign up for a Shari's card so after a few return vists then you can get $5, $10 or more off on a future meal, as points
accumulate.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Our server was fantastic. It was peak dinner time and she still managed to give her section plenty of attention. We did have a long wait to be greeted & seated. The food was okay, which is why I gave them an average. However, the Chocolate Cream Supreme pie we brought home was delicious! Overall, it was a good choice to take the family. Next time, I hope to give a higher rating.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

I know many will ask "why do we continue to go back" and really the only answer i have is it is close to home. However, we do have two waitresses that make it worth it. Over the last year (especially the last few months) the food has gone done the drain. More or less it is the cook. Burnt food, raw or over done. We have complained, in the kindest of ways but over looked. Recently, a new waitress showed the most interest in our burnt food/over cooked food. She even went as far to give us a whole pie. I have also noticed the waitresses are grumpy. They need to smile.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This nice restaurant happened to be at the right spot at the right time for us enroute from-to, etc. We had good service and food and the prices were fair and all facilities clean. Perfect. No, better. The cool manager on duty the day of our visit caught my photographic eye (not just because of her beauty). My beautiful wife has a lifelong habit of wearing her sunglasses on the top of her head when not in use. This manager beauty wore her sunglasses on a cord under her chin! Cool. I just had to have a photo of the two of them juxtaposed and have posted it herewith. Cool. Thanks to both for making Shari's fun!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped on our way from Sunriver, Oregon to the Portland Oregon airport for a late breakfast.
We were greeted immediately upon entering the restaurant by a friendly face. Coffee and drinks were offered on the spot.
We all ordered breakfast and it was delicious. Biscuits could have been made by my sweet mother-in-love. Excellent!! Eggs were cooked to order, kids had the biggest cinnamon rolls I have ever seen and by their smiles they were great.
The pies in the case looked wonderful but too full to enjoy.
If I am ever back in Oregon, I would visit Shari's again.