“Appetite buster”

Buoy 9
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Hammond
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We were in the area for a few days of Razor clamming and hungry for a good burger and dark beer. We Googled nearby burgers just as we were driving by Buoy 9. There were only a few cars in the parking lot and decided to stop and check it out. We were pleasantly surprised and our hunger for a good burger and brew were satisfied. Great selection of food on their menu. We heard that their fish and chips were excellent but that’s for our next visit. Their prices were reasonable and service was fast and friendly. There was just too much food to finish in just one setting. We can highly recommend this establishment to both you and our family.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My wife and I stopped by for a late lunch recently with both of us having the cod fish & chips. Food was very good and the service was really friendly and comfortable. Very laid back atmosphere. We'll be back next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was camping at Fort Stevens so went here for breakfast on a cold wet morning. People seemed to know each other there so I assume it's a popular place with locals which is always a good sign I think. Breakfast was excellent - home cooked fried potatoes not frozen hash browns. Service was fast efficient and friendly. Endless coffee. They have a bar so could even have a Bloody Mary to warm the cockles of your heart if needed. I would like to come back for dinner next time I'm up that way. .

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have been here a few times and it is reliably god with fast service. When you come off a crabbing boat with sandy feet and soar arms, this place is a god send. There isn't anything fancy here. It appears to be a dive-spot, which it is, except with 5 star style fresh seafood on the menu. I have had the chowder, the crab cakes and the chicken finger basket and I would do it all over again. Plus, anywhere with widmere hef on tap is OK in my book. Don't let the windowless look throw you off. This is definitely worth the stop. If you are towing a boat make sure to park in the back row!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were camping in our trailer at Ft Stevens. The park ranger recommended this restaurant for their fish and chips. We had one order with and extra piece of fish and a side salad which was huge. I had a really decent martini and my husband had a glass of wine. We inhaled the marionberry cobbler ala mode. It was delicious. Total bill was fifty bucks. Overall a good food and beverage value.