“First time I have eaten here. Would come again”
Review of Noodles & Company

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #37 of 91 Restaurants in Happy Valley
Cuisines: International
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 12190 SE 82nd Ave, , Clackamas where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my best friend decided to try out the place before going to the airport, and we both enjoyed our meals. I ordered a spicy Indonesian-type of noodle dish and added chicken, while she ordered Pad Thai and also chose to add chicken. We split a small order of garlic bread. All was very yummy. :)

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Went to Noodles and Company to try one of their newly advertised Buff bowls. These are a handful of their regular bowls with the addition of a meat of your choice. The employee at the register was super helpful with the choices offered and even gave us suggestions of her favorite add ins. Took her advice and had a delicious lunch. Had a Pesto cavatappi with shredded pork and added a cheese sauce. So good. Bowls are generous and items are fresh. Many items to choose from. Service is fast and place has a good friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Came in for a quick lunch to go. Service was friendly, quick and efficient. Lunch was packed well with all the items you would need for a "to go" order. Food was still hot when I got back to my office to eat. They have a wonderful selection of noodle bowls, salads and sides. You can get veggie or add meat. Great soda bar with EVERYTHING and I do mean everything. Can also buy bottled tea and drinks to go. Food is fresh and fabulous. Something for everyone.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

I love the Indonesian Peanut Sauté so much I get it every time. I appreciate that I can count on the same food freshness and quality and good service and super value. One of these days I'll try something else from the many good sounding options.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

This was our first time here. The service was fast. The food was great. The location is great. What more can be said, enjoy. We will be back.