“Lunch”

Noodles & Company
Ranked #36 of 87 Restaurants in Happy Valley
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and i stopped in for lunch.

They have a simple fresh menu with noodle options from all over the world.

I had pad tai with shrimp which was delicious. The sauce had sweet and spicy flavor. Loved it.

My wife had tomato soup and pasta rustica which she enjoyed.

We were both happy with our meals and we spent less than 20 bucks. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Came in here and had a small plate Pad Thai with chicken. It is plenty large enough for most people and excellent value for money. The taste is delicious and I always finish my plate. Always feel good afterwards as eating a healthy and tasty meal is something we all should go once in a while

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The food is pretty mediocre, tastes like the pasta was cooked hours ago and put in a plastic bag then heated up in microwave. The staff however is really nice and goes out of there way to be friendly with kids.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I was so glad there were options other than just noodles. A variety of dishes were offered. With my food intolerances, I was able to find several items to eat. Ordering is at the counter, and the food does not take long to prepare.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Came here with my wife for lunch. We both chose Pad Thai with chicken which was extremely flavoursome , slightly spicy and very tasty.
We also had a side order of garlic bread with cheese which was also lovely .