“Great pizza for a budget”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #41 of 64 Restaurants in Hermiston
Reviewed 6 April 2016

We come here once a month or so. Yes, it is not gourmet pizza, but it is cheap and tasty. The staff have always been very pleasant to us and we will return in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

ordered a specific pizza for my daughter's birthday. (pretzel pepperoni) and 4 orders of bread. Said we'd be back to pick it up in 30 minutes. I arrive and they haven't made anything because they ran out of baking soda for the pretzel bread. So, I decide to get the bacon wrapped whatever it is...so now I have to pay more AND wait while they make crazy bread.

not ok. Horrible customer service. oh yeah and they burned the bacon pizza too.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

We placed the birthday party food for our 3 year old grandson. The pizza was good and so was the chessy bread. Wished they had delivery.