“Food Delivery”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 64 Restaurants in Hermiston
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Called this store for a food delivery and it took 15 minutes to give the order and I had to repeat the information at least 5 times and still the order was incorrect.
The food arrived but in this instance was ill prepared and not up to standards. The pasta which usually comes all toasted with cheese came sloppy with sauce and no visible cheese at all!! The chicken bacon ranch sandwich dripped in ranch dressing. Disgusting! I scraped off half and ate it but had to throw the remainder away as it was inedible.
Very disappointed and I believe Pizza Hut just won our business.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We chose pizza because they were open late enough for when we arrived and we just weren't in the mood for burgers. Everything was freshly made and hot for us. It has been a long time since we have had Domino's and we were very happy with our order and the friendliness of the employees.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We have ordered pizza here a few times for delivery. The orders are made and delivered very quickly. The order has always been accurate and arrives hot and tasty.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

My family loves the pizza here, we order frequently and they put out a large variety of pizza's along with pasta's and sandwiches. Service is fast and good, if you ever have any issues they always make it right.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

People are really nice and it is very close to my house. I like to be able to order online, but I have to say there have been times I have driven across town to get a better pizza.